Custom Designed Engagement Rings
Our custom jewellery is made in our high quality jewellery manufacturing shop with the latest in design software and jewellery production equipment. We understand that custom designed jewellery carries a lifetime of meaning and special memories through exceptional quality and craftsmanship.
- One-of-a-kind engagement rings.
- Wedding bands to go with an engagement ring you’ve purchased that has no matching wedding band.
- Restoration of favorite jewellery.
- Restyling of existing jewellery you have into a fresh and exciting new style.
- Custom pendants, earrings, and bracelets.
- Birthstone jewellery for created for your Mother that enhances all the birthstones represented, while encompassing your Mother’s unique, individual style.
- Jewellery for the man in your life – custom made cufflinks, rings, tie bars or lapel pins.
- Corporate jewellery designs (and we also offer hundreds of options outside of jewellery as well, such as leather goods, luggage, watches, et cetera).
Contact us with any special requests that you may have! We look forward to being your personal jeweller.
Custom Designed Jewellery
Sarini Fine Jewellery has a long history of designing fine pieces of jewellery for individuals and corporations. Whether you have family gems or diamonds you wish to restyle and have us create a unique piece of jewellery for you or a loved one, designers will work closely with you to create that one-of-a-kind masterpiece that you most desire.
Custom Designed Jewellery Gallery
Custom Jewellery Design Process
We work with you to customize every detail of your special customized jewellery piece.
- Sitting with you to determine your overall idea of what you want
- Choosing the type of item (we can create just about any type of custom jewellery . Rings and pendants are the most common, but we have done a wide variety of items including money clips, cuff links, and custom brooches.)
- Choose the material (We can use any type of metal including 14K and 18K gold, silver, and platinum).
- Sketch the item – this ensures that we have the right idea of what you want
- Wax mold – We create a wax mold of the item from the 3D rendering
- “Invest” the mold – basically creating mold with a plaster-of-paris type material
- “Debubblize” the mold – we put the mold in a vacuum to extract any bubbles
- “Burn-out” the mold – heat the mold at high temperatures for a long period of time to remove any wax and wax residue
- Cast the item – we melt gold in a crucible and pour it in the mold
- Break away the mold – once solidified we break away the mold revealing a ‘rough casting’
- Clean, polish, and insert stones